What Will You Encounter With the 2017 Volkswagen Passat Interior?
An inviting, spacious, and impressively equipped interior might just be the crowning feature of the new Volkswagen Passat. From the first-class comfort of leather upholstery to the unparalleled convenience of automatic parallel parking, the 2017 Volkswagen Passat has everything you could possibly want.
The new Volkswagen Passat midsize sedan immediately captures attention for delivering upscale appointments within a segment that has become crowded with more mundane entrants. From wood-effect dash trim to richly supportive leather seats in both the front and rear, this vehicle is available with the kind of comfort features you might expect only from a luxury vehicle.
Further comfort features include:
- Climatronic Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Enjoy individual climate zones and controls for the driver and front passenger.
- Heated Front and Rear Seats: Chilly winds starting to whip across the roads of Haverhill or Lowell? Just activate your heated seats to stay warm and cozy.
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror: When struck by light from behind, the tint automatically dims to prevent glare reflecting into your eyes.
The expansive interior dimensions of the 2017 Volkswagen Passat make it an ideal family vehicle, with enough legroom in the rear to accommodate even the most long-limbed occupants. That space can work around your changing needs thanks to the inclusion of 60/40-split rear seats, which fold down to expand the trunk’s already considerable 15.9 cubic feet of cargo space. There’s even a handy pass-through feature, so you can load up slimmer items, such as a pair of skis, without sacrificing the ability to carry up to four passengers.
Additionally, a rearview camera comes standard to make reversing feel effortless, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Available assistance technologies include Park Assist, which judges if a parking space is large enough for your vehicle and helps steer it into place, and adaptive Cruise Control, which automatically adjusts your preset cruising speed to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead, proving perfect for stop-start Methuen traffic.
The new Volkswagen Passat is just as prepared to keep you entertained, with several technologies ensuring that longer trips from Andover into Boston or Manchester seem like a break rather than a chore.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Sync up your smartphone to the Display Audio touchscreen infotainment system to stream music, use apps, or call contacts from the driver’s seat.
- Fender Premium Audio System: Enjoy concert-quality sound through this sophisticated 400-watt, eight-speaker sound system.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: Savor commercial-free music, news, sports, and talk radio with a complementary three-month subscription.
Feel Right at Home Thanks to the 2017 Volkswagen Passat Interior
An indulgently fitted and extensively equipped cabin makes even your daily commute feel more manageable, and the 2017 Volkswagen Passat fulfills every need with distinction. To find out more, contact the team at Commonwealth Volkswagen.